Jennifer Hayes, Senior Associate Director of Admissions at Kellogg, recently published some helpful tips for those on the Kellogg waitlist.
- Kellogg assigns every waitlisted applicant an Admissions Office contact. You should reach out to your contact, should you have questions.
- Like most schools, Kellogg does not provide feedback to those on the waitlist.
- Your Admissions Office contact will let you know if there is anything they wish to discuss with you, or if additional information is needed; in many instances, additional information will not be required.
- Do not submit additional letters of recommendation.
- Additional visits to Kellogg are not necessary and will not play a role in the decision making process
- Admissions officers will not meet with candidates on the waitlist should they visit Kellogg
- Waitlist decisions will be made on an ongoing basis
For those applicants that received a waitlist decision, we know this can be a frustrating time. But often the best course of action is to avoid doing anything rash that might hurt your candidacy!