Dia D., an Admissions Officer at Tuck, posted five important tips for making the most of your admissions interviews.
Five Admissions Interview Tips
- Dress Smartly: the Admissions Officer is wondering (a) Do you have good judgement? and (b) Can we put you in front of a corporate recruiter.
- Read Dale Carnegie: make sure you’re projecting the image, energy and confidence that will make you comfortable, engaging and authentic.
- Know your story: Tell me your story, the real one. Not the one you think we want to hear.
- Do research beforehand: If this was a date you would’ve Googled us, Facebook’ed us and tracked down a high school photo. We give you more access to Tuck as a prospective than almost any other B school on the block … so show us a little love and leave more time for your more individual and complex questions.
- Make connections: We’re small, we’re tight-knit and we’re geographically distinct and we’re not the right fit for everyone, but if we’re the right fit for you, then it can be a match made in heaven.
You can read Dia’s complete post for more detail on each tip by clicking here.