Last Updated: April 4, 2020
The following terms and conditions will apply to our work together:
- Our Commitment to You: Although no one can offer a guarantee of admission, we do promise to deliver expert guidance and dedicated support to you to help you achieve your admissions goals! Your consultant is on call to you throughout the engagement. They respond to emails within 1 business day and turn around written materials within 3 business days.
- Your Commitment to Us: You are the author of all your application materials and responsible for generating, on a timely basis, original ideas, content, outlines, and drafts.
- Project Timeline:
- Comprehensive Packages: Comprehensive admission consulting services on an agreed upon number of schools are available through May 1 of the following year.
- Hourly Packages: For hourly packages of 10 hours or less, consultation hours are available for 45 days from the date of purchase. For packages of more than 10 hours, unused hours are available for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Upgrading/Adding Services: Need additional support? You’re welcome to upgrade your consulting package, assuming your consultant is available.
- Comprehensive Packages: Add schools within 30 days of purchase and only pay the difference. After 30 days, you may add a school for $2,000 USD per school.
- Hourly Packages: Add hours at the effective per hour rate of the original hourly package.
- Refund Policy:
- Comprehensive School Packages: We offer a full refund within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Hourly Packages: We offer a refund of unused hours within 7 days of the date of purchase. Unused consultation hours expire and are not refundable.
- After the refund period has lapsed, you have retained our services for the term of the project and we’ve committed our resources to you; therefore, refunds will not be possible.
- Confidentiality: You agree to keep all of our proprietary information confidential. Similarly, we will keep your information and our working relationship with you confidential.
- Arbitration: If any claims or disputes arise that we can’t resolve amicably, then the parties agree to resolve them via arbitration to be held in Los Angeles County, CA using the services and Fast Track Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Limitation of Liability: You agree that Prep School Media LLC’s total aggregate liability for any and all disputes arising out of this agreement and/or in connection with this project is limited to the amount paid by you.